Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Fantasy Dwarf


Never had I thought it would get this hardcore...... I just got the latest issue of WD in my mailbox and I am truly shocked.

I have seen many editions of white dwarf with insanely imbalanced game system articles. You know, when a new army is released, or a new campaign or a new game system for that matter. (who can forget those irritating LOTR periods arghh!!!) The whole issue of WD would be filled with it. But there would also be an occasional article or two on the other games system. Be it WFB or 40K.

But this months WD changed everything. Every single page back to back was Fantasy. EVERY PAGE. I am not exaggerating. There is ZERO articles or even advertisements on 40K or LOTR.

This issue is like a fantasy dedicated issue.

~Not that I'm complaining or anything. I love my fantasy just as much as 40k, and who can deny that all these lovely pictures of fantasy miniatures are simply great?

Do you remember any other time something like this happened? An issue filled with no other game system at all? I know I can't.

If you do let us know!



2 comments:

  1. Wow! Looks like a major Fantasy issue for the month's WD! I also dun mind the Fantasy coverage :)) Can't wait to get a copy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont mind if whole issue 40k or fantasy... just not whole issue LOTR...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...