Monday, November 15, 2010

Warhammer Magic Cards

For those of you out there looking for something to protect your Battle Magic Cards by Games Workshop, you will have noticed that they are HUGE and cannot fit into the standard Deck Protectors.

I was out shopping on Saturday and I found something that these cards will fit into quite snuggly!

I actually found them at your standard bookstore. For those in Singapore, you can head on over to Bugis Junction, Level 3. There's a bookstore there and they sell for like $1 each. Cheap and cheerful!

Now those Battle Magic cards will never be damaged again! I know I'm getting myself 10 sleeves!

2 comments:

  1. Thats a good idea! Will check it out!

    I was hunting around for card protector when the cards were released http://wp.me/pRGsl-i7

    GW must do it in such a weird size. I only found the Ultra pro & ACW top loader the cloest fit. But to order online to SG, the shipping cost much more then the protector itself, not worth it. Guess this card case is a good idea!

    Will join you all for games soon... cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, I saw your post and thought to myself, hmmm I reckon people could use this card sleeves I found. Go check it out but leave me some sleeves!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...