Saturday, December 4, 2010

12 hrs of chaos titan

I've been working on a titan project for the hk champ Alex. He has been talking about arranging a titans & super weapons only battles with the new terrain in hk. I thought this would be my opportunity to support the efforts even though I havn't had the time or mind to play since Aug. So here we are after 12 hours. Primed, pinned, black coated and first layer airbrush for khornite theme. The chaos titan in my opinion is a lot more fun to airbrush due to the rich surface texture. Alex will be finishing the final touches of detailing/interiors after I do all structural/spray works.





1 comment:

  1. wow a chaos warhound!!! I hope to get one for myself one day... haiz... S$600+

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...