Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Completed Furioso Dreadnought

I'm surprised how quick it took to paint up this dreadnought. Well I guess it's the airbrush work on the armor that tremendously cut down the painting time.
All I really had to do after applying the red by airbrush using the Zenithal "top down" approach of shading and highlighting was to simply go in and pick out the details. The armor was really just 2 quick layers of highlight as most of the shading and highlighting work has already been settled by the airbrush.
Here is the pic of him in all his chesty winged glory. Enjoy.
I guess with all the new Empire releases this April I should be in the mood to paint up some of my Nuln Empire. After all like I always advocate - Paint whatever you have the mood for and the paint job will flow nice and quick. Any painted mini is better than no painted mini so don't be so hard on yourself! It's supposed to be fun!

1 comment:

  1. Looks good! I never realized there was so much detail on that model either.

    Ron, From the Warp

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...