Monday, November 26, 2012

Revisiting the Tyranids for 40k 6th Ed

It's been awhile since I actually dabbled in GW stuff mainly due to their pricing and other games obviously taking my attention.

But recently I have rekindled my interest for the Nids so started working on the actual Tervigon model. I use this unit in all my lists so it seemed only appropriate that I start my 6th Ed list with them.


There are a few items on my list which I am hoping to complete before the next game with Patrick. Most likely there will be a few proxy's but they are based off the real models so no real issue with sizes. Difference is how they are armed e.g. Tyrants with Lashwhip and Bonesword instead of the Twin Link Devourers. I will be back with a report.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...