Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Black Library Comics

Put in an order for the three graphic novels below (surprisingly all from Dan Abnett!):
  1. Titan
  2. Lone Wolves 
  3. Inquisitor Ascendant
I really love graphic novels and have always followed comics like Iron Man (my first superhero), Maxx (Image), X-Men and X-Factor. I even followed up with World of Warcraft in 2008 during the WoW days!

This was Direct Only so I sent through an order 2 weeks ago. Finally received it this week. 

Love the covers. Good size too

Just a sample of the works internally

Who doesn't love chunky Marines vs our Tyranids?

Inquisitor!!
Go forth and buy! 

2 comments:

  1. Nice! I'd ordered up Titan but it has yet to arrive. I did get an email from BL saying there was an issue with the front cover and they were sending out another one, did you find any issues with your covers?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Titan has a pixelized 40k icon so they will be sending me a new copy. Yay!

      Actually unless you're a collector it doesn't really matter.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...