Tuesday, February 21, 2017

ABO Gaming at Games Workshop Red House

It was in December that Melvin and DF both had sometime off work. YC was also off work and I was clearing leave. It was a match made in heaven. All 4 of us hauled ass to Games Workshop Red House (Singapore). 

New reinforcements

In time for our game
 So I rushed out as many models I as could for our game the next day.


Here is the army I semi completed
I failed to finish all the toys I wanted to bring to my first game at Games Workshop! But then again, I am not one to give up so easily. I played my two games against YC and Melvin and it was really good fun! The boys ran off to watch Rebels after that and I went back to start working on the rest of my army.

Got home and broke out these bad boys

Built all the missing models from my list

Even based all of them, including those which I may use in the future

Since I am a big WYSIWYG person, I also bought 2 boxes of these Scouts so I can arm them with th relevant shotguns! 
So there you have it, a bit of gaming and modelling I did in December.

At the end of the day, we also agreed to do a painting challenge. 1500 points of whatever you like at the end of 2017. The above will go towards that 1500.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...